04/03/2021 9:00 am - 04/03/2021 5:00 pm
Come attend the hottest Car Show in the South!
Enter your ride for the chance to win amazing prizes, bring the kids for bicycle races and the Easter Bunny, and have a good time with your family, friends, and community!
The Vault presents the 390 Degree Car Show in Jackson, Mississippi. Located in the fantastic Fondren District, come see one of the largest indoor collector car showrooms. OVER 150 Classic, Muscle, Exotic, Pre-War, Modern Collector cars on sight during the show. It’s free to enter the show and free to look around. Special Guest appearances by Richard Rawlings and JD Pass seen on Gas Monkey Garage. Top 25 awards and 16 specialty awards are up for grabs. Kids can enjoy power wheel races, bicycle races, the Easter Bunny and candy filled Easter Eggs. *REGISTRATION BEGINS SHARP AT 8:30 – 10:30 AM!
ABOUT THE VAULT
Over the past several years, the Vault has become the South’s premier classic car dealer and classic car auction. Since 2018 we have delivered more than 400 cars to happy customers. Our 100,000 sq. ft. showroom and restoration shop holds more than 50 of the highest quality classics . The Vault is dedicated to delivering your dream to your garage and brining you the full value of your classic when it’s time to sell.
Hinds County Sheriff’s Office and Sheriff Lee vance
If you would like more information on the show please give us a call at 601-665-4027 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope to see you at our event April 3, 2021 at The Vault!!!
Here’s a simplified map of our show grounds as well as special driving instructions to help you navigate the show easily and safely.
– All traffic should enter off West Mitchell Avenue and Commerce Park Drive entrance beside Specialty Metals Inc, across from Jackson Bolt and Screw. *SIGNS WILL BE CLEARLY MARKED WITH THE WORDS CAR SHOW*
– Car Show entries will enter under the created archway at the intersection of Commerce Park Drive and Lorenz Boulevard *REGISTRATION WILL BE SETUP AT THIS ENTRANCE*
– Spectators will need to park on the street along Lorenz Boulevard. *PLEASE DO NOT ENTER UNDER THE ARCHWAY IF YOU ARE NOT ENTERING YOUR VEHICLE*
– Parking attendants will direct you to the next available parking area *PLEASE FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS GIVEN BY THE PARKING ATTENDANTS WEARING NEON VEST*
– All food and beer trailers will be at the west corner of Commerce Park Drive and Lorenz Boulevard.
– Restrooms will be located by the main entrance of The Vault. *PLEASE USE SUPPLIED RESTROOMS* **INTERIOR RESTROOMS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE THE DAY OF THE SHOW**
– All activities such as Bicycle Races, Power Wheel Races, Awards, and other daily activities will take place in front of the, centrally located, main stage.
Secure trailer parking is available behind our mobile food court, off of Lorenz Boulevard.
*PLEASE TRY AND EXIT ALL VEHICLES ON THE EAST END OF COMMERCE PARK DRIVE AND STONEWALL STREET*