04/16/2022 8:30 am - 04/16/2022 5:00 pm
We are back again for our 2nd Annual 390 CAR SHOW!! This year is going to be bigger and better than ever, and we are pulling out all the tricks to make this one of the best car shows in the south! ALL MAKES, MODELS, AND GENRES WELCOME!!!
Come attend the hottest Car Show in the South! FREE to enter your ride for the chance to win amazing prizes. Have a good time with your family, friends, and community! We ended last year with over 10,000 people in attendance and over 500 registered vehicles! We can’t wait to see what this year brings.
Come attend the hottest Car Show in the South!
Enter your ride for the chance to win amazing prizes, bring the kids to see the Easter Bunny, and have a good time with your family, friends, and community!
The Vault presents the 390 Car Show in Jackson, Mississippi. Located in the fantastic Fondren District, come see one of the largest indoor collector car showrooms. OVER 150 Classic, Muscle, Exotic, Pre-War, Modern Collector cars on sight during the show. It’s free to enter and free to look around. Special Guest appearances by Joe the Hat as seen on discovery channel TV show Lord of the Car Hoards, Dennis Collins from Collins Bros Jeep and JD Pass. *REGISTRATION BEGINS SHARP AT 8:30 – 10:30 AM! Last year we had over 10,000 people in attendance, over 500 registered vehicles. We are super excited to be planning for and expecting an even bigger turn out!
ABOUT THE VAULT
Over the past several years, the Vault has become the South’s premier classic car dealer and classic car auction. Since 2018 we have delivered hundreds of cars to happy customers. Our 100,000 sq. ft. showroom and restoration shop holds some of the highest quality classics . The Vault is dedicated to delivering your dream to your garage and brining you the full value of your classic when it’s time to sell.
Huge shout out to our title sponsor
Hinds County Sheriff’s Office and Sheriff Lee Vance
If you would like more information on the show please give us a call at 601-665-4027 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here’s a simplified map of our show grounds as well as special driving instructions to help you navigate the show easily and safely.
– All traffic should enter off West Mitchell Avenue and Commerce Park Drive entrance beside Specialty Metals Inc, across from Jackson Bolt and Screw. *SIGNS WILL BE CLEARLY MARKED WITH THE WORDS CAR SHOW*
– Car Show entries will enter under the created archway at the intersection of Commerce Park Drive and Lorenz Boulevard *REGISTRATION WILL BE SETUP AT THIS ENTRANCE*
– Spectators will need to park on the street along Lorenz Boulevard. *PLEASE DO NOT ENTER UNDER THE ARCHWAY IF YOU ARE NOT ENTERING YOUR VEHICLE*
– Parking attendants will direct you to the next available parking area *PLEASE FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS GIVEN BY THE PARKING ATTENDANTS WEARING NEON VEST*
– All food and beer trailers will be at the west corner of Commerce Park Drive and Lorenz Boulevard.
– Restrooms will be located by the main entrance of The Vault.
*PLEASE USE SUPPLIED RESTROOMS*
**INTERIOR RESTROOMS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE THE DAY OF THE SHOW**
– All activities such as Bicycle Races, Power Wheel Races, Awards, and other daily activities will take place in front of the, centrally located, main stage.
Secure trailer parking is available behind our mobile food court, off of Lorenz Boulevard.
*PLEASE TRY AND EXIT ALL VEHICLES ON THE EAST END OF COMMERCE PARK DRIVE AND STONEWALL STREET*
We strongly recommend taking the red route on I-55 to the Lakeland Drive exits to all spectators and those participants driving their cars to the event.
ALL people hauling trailers should take the green route on I-55 to Woodrow Wilson Avenue to N. West Street. This allows for wider turns.
Avoid Mill Street and further north of N. West Street as they are highly industrial areas prone to construction and aren’t recommended for non-commercial driving.
In the event of a train, take the alternative blue route back onto N. West Street onto Woodrow Wilson then turn onto Bailey Avenue to Stonewall Street.
Homewood Suites By Hilton
1 Mile Away
Residence Inn by Marriott
3 Miles Away
4.9 Miles Away
Sheraton Flowood The Refuge Hotel
7 Miles Away